Things To Do
Thing To Do
- Heat oil in a pan and fry meat and vegetables. Do not let it to be brown.
- For the dough mix flour and salt and add a little water at to make a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll into thin circles.
- Fill in the ingredients at the centre and fold the edges of the momo. Give a desirable shape to it.
- Place the momos in the steamer. Fill the bottom of the steamer with water and cook for 15-20 minutes. The water can be used as soup.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.